You must be a minimum of 18 years of age and over the legal age in your resident jurisdiction to buy or use products purchased from this website.
It is your responsibility to inspect all of your items upon receipt of the shipment. Any claims for DOA, missing parts or damage must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of goods according to the tracking info. There will be no exceptions to this policy, making statements like ‘I just noticed it’, or ‘I just now opened the item’ or ‘I didn’t notice it earlier’ or ‘I didn’t know’, or ‘I was on vacation/out of town’ will not change the enforcement of this policy. We do not guarantee compatibility between items. If you have any questions about compatibility please ask before placing your order. We will not accept returns due to incompatibility.
We ship all packages in Cyprus by Akis Express or ACS Courier and by the Cyprus Post Office to deliveries outside of Cyprus. It is our responsibility to package and ship all items that are purchased, however we do not have any control over the package once it has shipped. We are not responsible for any damaged, partially missing, lost, misrouted, delayed or not delivered shipments. If any such issues arise you must contact and work with the chosen courier directly to resolve the issue.
The products offered by this website are intended for use by responsible adult users over the age of 18 (and the legal smoking age of your country/state), and are not intended for pregnant or nursing women, children, people with or at risk for heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, asthma, or those who are sensitive to nicotine, propylene glycol, or vegetable glycerin. Nicotine is highly addictive and may be dangerous to your health. Nicotine is highly addictive and habit forming. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Delivery to countries outside of the Jurisdiction of Cyprus – Any customer ordering from outside of Cyprus must check with the appropriate authorities within their jurisdiction, to see whether the items they are considering purchasing, can be imported and whether and if any additional duties will be applied to the order on import. We accept no responsibility for any additional charges that may be incurred or for deliveries that are seized by customs authorities within the purchasers respective country of residence/delivery.
Use of the Website—By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the website owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
Trademarks—The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the website owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website owner.
External links—External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the website owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk.
Warranties—The website owner makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website.
Disclaimer of liability—The website owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, you or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the website owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
Conflict of terms—If there is a conflict or contradiction between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
Severability—Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to being void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as void and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
Applicable laws (choice of venue and forum)—Use of this website shall in all respects be governed by the laws of the republic of Cyprus, regardless of the laws that might be applicable under principles of conflicts of law. The parties agree that the republic of Cyprus courts, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all controversies arising under this agreement and agree that venue is proper in those courts.
Stacking Batteries Warning:
This webiste does not suggest stacking batteries in a metal or other material tube mod of any kind and will not be liable or responsible. We advise you not to. If you stack, you are doing so at your own risk.
Lithium Ion Battery Warning:
- CAUTION: when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode if mishandled.
User should have enough knowledge on Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use.
- Put the batteries in fire-proof container.
- Never leave batteries unattended when charging or while in use.
- Do not put batteries on wood surface or carpet when charging.
- Make sure to charge in Fire-Proof container.
- Correct, Rechargeable Batteries should only be used.
- Non Rechargeable batteries that are used, then charged, create a safety hazard.
- Do not use or charge NON RECHARGEABLE Batteries in devices sold by this website.
- We are not responsible for damage of any modification to the batteries in form or shape.
- We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries.
We will not be held liable or responsible for the use and/or misuse of products purchased through this website, which include, but are not limited to electronic cigarettes, Li-Ion batteries, and/or e-Liquid. Customers and Users should use at their own risk.
Warranty & Returns
- E Cigarette Batteries, Box Mods and Mechanical Box Mods are consumable products and have a finite life span. They are under warranty for 56 days starting from the day of receipt. This warranty is void if the unit has been broken due to mishandling and/or tampering.
- Coils/Cartomizers are orally consumable items and are not covered by a warranty.
- Atomizers/Drip Tips/Clearomizers/Tanks/RTA/RBA/RDA are covered by a strict 7-Day warranty from the day of receipt as they are consumable oral products. However, Liquid Puff may replace these within 56 days of the purchase date if the fault is due to a manufacturers defect. Products which have been over tightened, dropped and crushed are not covered by this warranty.
- Disposable units such as Bo Caps, are not covered by a warranty as they are consumable oral products.
Warranties are valid from the date of purchase. If any items are exchanged, repaired or replaced the warranty remains from the original purchase date unless an extended warranty is agreed by Liquid Puff. Returned items will be repaired or replaced as per instructed by the manufacturer’s warranty; a refund will not be available after 14 days of purchase.
If we’re unable to determine a fault with the returned item we will return the item to the customer exactly as it was received by us and we may charge an additional postage fee to send the item back.
One Year (12 Months) Limited Warranty
Chargers, charging cases and wall adaptor plugs are covered by a warranty period of one year (12 months) from the day of purchase. If an item has an electrical fault such as, but not limited to, failure to emit charge, we will replace it up to once. The replaced item will carry over the original item’s warranty. Any issues pertaining to user error such as, but not limited to, physically mishandling the item will result in the warranty being voided.
Conditions of Returns
- The goods must be returned to Liquid Puff, at your expense within 14 days of the purchase date. You must also include the original order number. We will refund you the full cost of the goods excluding delivery costs and charge a 10% restocking fee once we have received and inspected the goods.
- Goods must be returned unused and sealed in the original packaging. As electronic cigarettes are an oral product, once used they cannot be returned for hygiene reasons unless defective.
- You have a duty to take reasonable care of any goods whilst in your possession.
- We advise you to send any return goods via recorded delivery and use suitable packaging as Liquid Puff will not accept responsibility for lost or damaged goods.
You shall send back the goods to Liquid Puff, 39E Ilia Papakyriakou Street, Engomi, Nicosia 2415, Cyprus
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
In the case of orders for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygienic reasons, the right to cancel ceases if the goods become unsealed after delivery. This includes e-liquids, clearomizers, tanks, coils, atomizers and other consumable items.
Right to Cancel
If you wish to cancel your order prior to shipping, you have a half hour window after you have placed your order in which to do this. As we want to get your order to you as fast as possible we employ a very quick pick, pack and dispatch method so we may not be able to cancel your order if you notify us of cancellation after 2pm (irrespective of the half hour grace period).
If your order has been dispatched you have the opportunity to return the order as defined in the Conditions of Returns section above